Window Hummingbird Feeder Instructions
Thanks for purchasing the Nature Anywhere Window Hummingbird Feeder. (If you are looking to purchase a Window Hummingbird Feeder, click here.)
The Window Hummingbird Feeder was invented by Nature Anywhere in 2020 and since then is a best seller in every market and store it was sold in.
Since the original release of the feeder the design has been constantly improved and updated so that you are now holding the best Window Hummingbird Feeder on the planet!
Here are a few tips that will help you get the most out of your new feeder:
- To receive your lifetime guarantee, sign up at www.nature-anywhere.com/guarantee
- Clean and dry the window before installing the Window Hummingbird Feeder
- For super vacuum power, dunk the vacuum pads in hot water and install while still warm in order to increase the suction ability of the cups
- Hummingbirds migrate with the seasons. You are most likely to see hummingbirds during warm weather
- The feeder includes 3 sets of flowers: red, yellow and white. Attract hummers by choosing white or yellow flowers
- If bees discover the feeder, switch to the red flowers. They will soon lose interest
- It may take time for the first brave hummer to use your window feeder, sometimes up to 2 months
- Avoid using red dye. Hummingbirds don’t need it and it may be dangerous to their health
- Be sure to rinse the feeder in warm water and soap every 2-3 days. This prevents dangerous mold
How to Win a Free Nature Anywhere Feeder
We love seeing our bird feeders in use so we have created the Nature Anywhere video challenge. Every few months we choose one of our designs and challenge our users to catch a bird on video (on their phones, nothing fancy) using a Nature Anywhere feeder.
If you would like to win a free feeder, click here.
Note: Every challenge we create is for a specific feeder.
Complete Your Window Feeder Collection!
The Birds-I-View by Nature Anywhere is just one of our window feeders. Complete your collection to have every bird in your garden come visit your window:
Window Water Fountain