Spiral Feeder Instructions
Thanks for purchasing the Nature Anywhere 2-in-1 Spiral Feeder. (If you are looking to purchase a Spiral Feeder, click here.)
Since the original release of the feeder the design has been constantly improved and updated so that you are now holding the best Tube Feeder on the planet!
The Nature Anywhere Spiral Feeder comes ready to use out of the box. Here are a few tips to help you enjoy the wonders of nature:
- To receive your lifetime guarantee, sign up at www.nature-anywhere.com/guarantee
- The main idea behind the spiral is to use 2 different kinds of seed in the same feeder. Choose 2 different blends of seed in order to attract twice as many bird species
- It can take up to three months before birds learn to trust the feeder. Have patience. Feed them and they will come
- To help speed things up, sprinkle birdseed around the feeder
- To attract specific varieties of birds to the feeder, use the seed guide printed on the side of the box
- For fast results, use the recommended Nature Anywhere Bird Seed Blend. This blend includes 0% filler, and packed with goodies that birds find irresistable! Buy it online at this link and have it delivered to your doorstep
- Be sure to rinse the feeder in warm water and soap every 2-3 weeks. This prevents dangerous mold
How to Win a Free Nature Anywhere Feeder
We love seeing our bird feeders in use so we have created the Nature Anywhere video challenge. Every few months we choose one of our designs and challenge our users to catch a bird on video (on their phones, nothing fancy) using a Nature Anywhere feeder.
If you would like to win a free feeder, click here.
Note: Every challenge we create is for a specific feeder.
Complete Your Window Feeder Collection!
The Birds-I-View by Nature Anywhere is just one of our window feeders. Complete your collection to have every bird in your garden come visit your window:
Window Water Fountain